Friday, September 4, 2009

Fashion's Night Out - London

I keep reading about Fashion's Night Out (September 10th) in New York and getting extremely jealous that I won't be able to be served in a store by Jessica Stam (at Rag & Bone) or see Anna Wintour in Queens. But there's some equally amazing stuff happening in London for Fashion's Night Out too.
Want to be styled by Jourdan Dunn? Head to Topshop on Oxford Street (between 8 and 9pm). Or eat black ice cream at Selfridges. Or you could watch a Vogue shoot happen live in the Chanel store on Bond Street (between 7 and 8pm).

And, of course, there's the Fashion's Night Out tee. Those of you in the States can get the exclusive Alexander Wang tee, modeled above left on Lily Donaldson. In the UK there's the t-shirt designed by Vogue fashion director Lucinda Chambers and illustrated by Martin Welch. I have to say I prefer the UK version - I love chains. You can view the list of London shops that will be selling the limited edition top on the 10th HERE.

Now I just have to decide what to do on the 10th. Do any of you already have a plan of action?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive