Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Three

I apologise in advance if this post is rather gushy and comes out incredibly cheesy. But this month marks the third birthday of Coco's Tea Party, and it is fair to say the third year has been the most amazing yet. I would just like to say a big big big thank you to all of you loyal readers out there who come back time and time again. Without your lovely support there is no way I would have the opportunities I have, so thank you.

So back to last night. First of all the collection was beautiful. I loved the pale greens and the trench coats were to die for. I'd be happy to wear any of the collection, there was not a single piece I didn't like.

I've uploaded a few images from last night, but will get the rest up asap. UPDATED: Full set of images can now be viewed HERE.




And my 'conversation' with Victoria Beckham went as followed:

Me - I like your dress.

VB - Thank you.

Me and Stevie were shocked at how much softer she looks in real life. She didn't appear plastic at all, and was very very pretty. Sadly we didn't spot Mary-Kate once, although we heard she was there.

images are my own, please credit cocosteaparty.com if you wish to repost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive