Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blues and Greens

I've become completely obsessed with the colours in the Proenza Schouler S/S 10 collection. It could possibly be because most of the week we have been deprived of colour (there have been so many muted colours, which although nice have blended into one) that I'm just excited to see something bright.
Lazaro Hernandez told style.com "we wanted something young, something that felt fresh, so we looked to surfing and skating, the things we grew up on."
The look [below, right] with the skirt and tie-dye top is my favourite look of the whole collection, and I think it best sums up Lazaro's skating and surfing reference. I love the grunge vibe of the top mixed with the classic A-line skirt, it works so well.
And the dress worn by Natasha Poly [second row, right] is gorgeous. I bet they'll be a list of celebrities wanting to wear it on the red carpet. I'd like to see it on Kirsten Dunst or Chloe Sevigny.



Do you like the collection?

images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive