Monday, September 14, 2009

My Postman Doesn't Care for YSL

The lovely people at Yves Saint Laurent sent me a copy of the Fall/Winter Manifesto and the Christy bag, designed by Stefano Pilati. Those of you that were out on the streets of Paris, New York, Milan, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong or Seoul last Saturday may have been given one yourself, as the first 2,000 in each city where given a copy of the Manifesto.


I could have quite easily not received my copy though, as my postman just left the parcel on the doorstep. They do this with my magazine subscriptions too. I'm used to opening the door or coming home to the latest ELLE sprawled across the doormat. It's fine if they don't care about YSL or fashion magazines, but I do, and I'm sure some thieves do too.


Does anyone else have a postman with no respect for monthly magazines?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive