Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday Talking Points

Freida Pinto in Christopher Kane:


At last nights GQ Man of the Year awards Freida wore one of my favourite dresses from the Christopher Kane F/W collection. I'm used to seeing Freida in designs which fall more into the glamorous category, but 'edgy' really works for her.

PPQ & Cadbury Get Together:


PPQ have designed two bespoke charms to be sold with special boxes of KOKO (milk chocolate truffle) by Cadbury. The chocolate is in stores nationwide now and the chocolates and the charm together retail at £20.

Does Anyone Want this Top?


I have watched this Vanessa Bruno Athé top get cheaper and cheaper. It first started off in the Net-A-Porter sale (this was about a year ago), it was on the Outnet the day in launched and it's still there now. I'm actually tempted to buy them all just so I won't have to look at it anymore. If it catches your eye it's now £19.20 and you can buy it (please do) HERE.

Is Charlotte a Granny?


I had been looking forward to the first proper pictures of Kristen Davis on set of the SATC movie because Charlotte was arguably the best thing about the movie. Why is she dressed like my 90 year old Grandmother though? It's terrible. Also Cynthia (I was going to call her Miranda, are we naming them by actress of character at the moment?) looks amazing. Loving that dress.

images from thefashionspot, outnet and style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive