Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Shoes & More Shoes

Yesterday I popped into the Shudoo offices, where the lovely team gave me some really cute Hoss Intropia flats. I love yellow shoes, for some odd reason they remind me of Cameron Diaz, who I have admittedly only seen wear yellow shoes once, but it must have been special as the memory stuck. Because they’re such a great colour I’m displaying them on the new issue of POP (which by the way is insanely good).

If you’re not familiar with Shuddo, and if the name didn’t already give it away, it’s an online retailer totally dedicated to shoes. They have such an incredible selection of brands; highlights include Ash, Carvela, French Sole, Steve Madden and UGG Australia. Plus the postage is free – you have no idea how much I resent paying £6 for things as light as T-shirts to be delivered to me.

At the moment Shudoo has a fab sale on (where you can buy the same Hoss shoes as me). French Sole shoes from £40? How can you say no?


I also found some Dune shoes with look slightly Loubou for £110. It looks like leopard print boots are going to be all over the highstreet this Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive