Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Look's New Look

I have to admit, I'm a snob when it comes to the highstreet. I have serious budget problems, meaning I have expensive taste without the wallet to back it up. I mainly stick to Gap, Uniqlo, Topshop and my favourite, Zara, when shopping on the highstreet. They're either great at basics or have design teams that always create something special.
I can't remember the last time I bought something in New Look. I'll sometimes see shoes I like from their collections and there is the Giles collection too, of course. But generally I stay away.
That was all until I saw a leopard print top from New Look in a magazine last week that I really want - it's ruffled and slightly Marc Jacobs, if you're wondering. Then yesterday I got emailed the AW 09 lookbook which is filled with so many great looks. Leather dresses, houndstooth print, sequined cardigans, strong shoulders, stud detailing... it's all in there.




I've never felt so much enthusiasm for New Look. If I pass a store today I'll definitely be going in.
What do you think of the AW collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive