Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Plaited Hair

Even though I liked the clothes in the Alexander Wang collection, it was the hair (for once) that I was more interested in. The long braid worn to one side looked so cool. I'm already growing my hair long again so that I can wear this style by Spring. The plait had another big moment this month at the Emmy Awards. Blake Lively wore a long Rapunzel-like plait with her red Versace dress.

I prefer the style at Alexander Wang, what do you think? Either way it looks like plaited hair, and not just the fringe version à la Lauren Conrad, could be the next big hair trend.

Also I can't decide if I like Blake in the red Versace or if I think it looks unbelievably tacky. Any opinions?

images from justjared.buzznet and style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive