Thursday, August 13, 2009

Want to be a Brand Ambassador?

British retailer Ben Sherman is looking for a new Brand Ambassador. I'm not a fan of Ben Sherman, I've never shopped there before, but I thought this was a great opportunity and after checking out their website I decided it was worthy of posting.

The competition "challenges young stylish individuals to create an outfit from the new season collections, show off their personal and original look and have their photo taken in the store which will put them in the running to become a Brand Ambassador for Ben Sherman. "

Entrants will be displayed on the Ben Sherman website and five winners will be chosen at the end of the month. I'm not sure if they will be chosen by the store or if there will be a voting system. The five Brand Ambassadors will win £1000 worth of clothing and have the opportunity to blog for Ben Sherman.

The competition will launch in London Carnaby Street from the 1st September and then will roll out from the 8th September in Reading Oracle, Birmingham Bullring, Manchester Trafford and Lakeside Centre until the 28th September. It's open to all.

Reading the press release for this competition I couldn't help thinking none of this would be happening if it wasn't for the success of Scott Schuman from The Sartorialist. Street style is so popular at the moment and large companies have clearly seen the marketing potential in 'regular people'. If you're as stylish as any of the women below definitely enter. And all my stylish male readers too, of course.




This reminds me - I must remember to pre-order a copy of The Sartorialist from Amazon, I'm looking forward to it.

And good luck if you decide to enter.

images from thesartorilalist.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive