Monday, August 24, 2009

Blondie

I thought that I would be in Paris at the perfect time to buy the September issue of Vogue Paris. Unfortunately the Daria cover was still in every newsstand and shop. The September issue must have come out the day after I left - such bad luck.
I'm sure you have all seen the cover shoot with Lara Stone by now, but my favourite shoot from the issue (which I've 'read' now on The Fashion Spot) is Blondie, with Raquel Zimmermann.
I adore Raquel with platinum hair.

Alasdair McLellanphotos-Jane How styling- Raquel Zimmermann-vogueparissept09BLONDIE_01

Alasdair McLellanphotos-Jane How styling- Raquel Zimmermann-vogueparissept09BLONDIE_03

Copy of Alasdair McLellanphotos-Jane How styling- Raquel Zimmermann-vogueparissept09BLONDIE_01

Alasdair McLellanphotos-Jane How styling- Raquel Zimmermann-vogueparissept09BLONDIE_02

Photographer - Alasdair McLellan
Stylist - Jane How
Model - Raquel Zimmermann
Title - 'Blondie' Vogue Paris sept09


scans from sedirea at thefashionspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive