Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sienna Loves Her Isabel Marant Boots

Miss Miller is still promoting her new movie, and is still looking fantastic day after day. One of my favourite looks she has worn this week was Isabel Marant's print dress [below left] with Isabel Marant studded boots. I'm a massive fan of Isabel Marant but I rarely write about her (the same thing goes with Sophia Kokosalaki), so when Sienna wore the boots for a second time I thought it would be rude not to post about them.

They are the ultimate boots, I'm a sucker for anything with studs so I am completely obsessed with these. If you owned them you'd wear them all the time too, right?


The thing I love so much about Isabel's designs is the fact you could pick out any piece and fit it into your wardrobe perfectly. Everything is beautiful but also totally wearable. And her shows are styled in a way that matches how women naturally dress. Plus she seems to love animal print like me.




The big question is if you were able to have one pair of Isabel Marant boots would you chose the over-the-knee pair or the studded numbers? It's such a tough choice, but I think I'd choose the latter.

images from the fashion spot and style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive