Thursday, August 13, 2009

Best. News. Ever.

This morning I woke up to the news Anna Wintour will appear on the David Letterman show on August 24th.

This isn't just huge news to me because I am fashion obsessed, oh no. I LOVE the Letterman show. I have spent/wasted so many hours of my life watching old Letterman interviews on youtube. I'm even slightly angry that my parents didn't choose to raise me in America, where I could watch it on TV like most people.


I am now counting down the days to this interview. What will she wear? What will he ask? You can guarantee he'll mock fashion. And most importantly - will he make her smile? Check out the poll in the sidebar to vote.

And because sharing is caring here is one of my favourite Letterman interviews ever, with SJP in 2005. Seriously, how can people hate her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive