Monday, August 17, 2009

Do Models, Like, Really Eat Food?

tatiana patitz
Tatjana Patitz

Do models really live on 'coffee, vodka, cigarettes and champagne'? - The Guardian

Katie Grand talks about not wearing makeup on her wedding day and the new issue of LOVE - The Sunday Times

Is this the new Lauren Conrad? - W Magazine

Madonna turns 51, celebrates with Jesus - Lainey Gossip

Lady Gaga: Do people really think this makes a fashion icon? - Gossip Girls

Lara Stone covers the new Vogue Paris - The Fashion Spot


I don't normally do posts like this, but I am going to Paris for a few days and while I intend to post while I'm there I can't gaurantee I will have the time. So throughout the day I have been picking a few of the best stories/news online to keep you going.

image from the fashion spot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive