Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hit and Miss of the Week: Whitney, what Happened?

I always used to watch The Hills online the day after it aired in the States - which also meant at the beginning I would watch it in my free periods at college instead of doing work, tut tut to me. Whitney without a doubt always dressed the best. Her wardrobe on The City however was a massive flop, and when she is papped around New York it is no better. What happened?
Another celebrity who has fallen off the fashion radar is Mischa Barton. In my head she is still Marissa Cooper, in reality she needs Ryan Atwood and Rachel Zoe to come and save her - quickly. Because compared to her ex co-star, Rachel Bilson, she has little style.
Enjoy your Sunday.





images from celebrity-gossip.net and thefashionspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive