Thursday, August 20, 2009

Paris Part Deux: The Devil Wears Prada

The September Issue premiered in New York last night. I cannot wait to see this film. Anna Wintour wore a stunning dress from the Prada Resort 2010 collection, wonder if it was a little in joke for her...

I could sooo use some Resort right now. Paris is boiling. I think yesterday was the hottest I have ever been in my life, it’s not so fun.





The boiling Tuileries Gardens

The funniest thing was there were all these fat old men sunbathing by the river in speedos yesterday afternoon. I wanted to take some pictures to post just because it was the most hilarious thing but I thought that would be a bit gross. Instead here is the fabulous Giorgio Armani, looking better than the regular folk but still slightly questionable.

images from style.com, justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive