Thursday, January 7, 2010

She Shut it Down

jessica-alba-peoples-choice-2010-03

This is Jessica Alba at the People's Choice Awards, wearing Antonio Berardi (nice choice), last night. Along with all the MTV awards I never expect much from the People's Choice red carpet. But, along with Diane Kruger, Jessica made a flawless fashion statement last night.
I'm not really a Jessica Alba fan, I've always thought she was very pretty but her style was never quite there, so I'm really impressed with this look.

jessica-alba-peoples-choice-2010-06

I have a sneaking suspicion she's been working with Rachel Zoe recently, which would explain the sudden fabulousness. If Rachel is behind this look she'll be happy this morning, because Jessica's dress owned the event. Best dressed? Of course!
Are you impressed with Jessica's makeover too?

images from justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive