Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hit and Miss of the Week: When it Rains

It's rather bad that I feel this smug, but you would not believe how happy I was to see that it rained in LA this week. It's only because I am constantly seeing pictures of actresses walking around in tank tops and flip flops while in the UK we're still pulling on the UGG boots. But, obviously, the rain did not stop the women of LA dressing up. Out came the Jimmy Choo for Hunter wellies, and everyone was wearing a hat.
And over in London the story that dominated the week was the 'is Kate engaged or not?' drama. Which meant she was papped a lot this week. She's looking stylish as ever, of course. Let me know who you rate this week in the comments as always.






And also, who is styling Sandra Bullock at the moment? She looked amazing at the SAG awards in McQueen. I'm very impressed.

all images from celebrity-gossip.net and thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive