Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nobody Does it Better

I think the last time I bought a copy of Vogue Paris was when I was actually in Paris late last summer. It's fair to say I've been pretty slack when it comes to buying VP lately - even though my lovely magazine man has a copy every month.
But there is no doubt about it; I will be buying the February issue. It's a Daria cover. And not just a Daria cover but a Daria in Prada cover.

dariavogue

The rest of the issue looks divine as well. It's filled to the brim with models. Models, models, models! I have nothing against celebrities, but you really can't beat a professional model when it comes to working the new seasons looks.
I mean, just look at Naomi Campbell below in that Michael Kors swimsuit. I think I could look at pictures of Naomi all day.

vogueparis2
vogueparis1

Triple the models. All in Christian Dior.

Publication: Vogue Paris, February 2010
Photographers: Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Stylists: Carine Roitfeld, Emmanuelle Alt and Camilla Nickerson


I don't have a favourite model of all time (far too hard to pick just one) but Naomi and Daria are both in my top ten. Who is your favourite?

images from thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive