Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pick a Side - Team Crawford or Team Efron

You may remember back at the A/W Couture collections when Lara Stone took the final walk at Chanel she was arm-in-arm with Baptiste Giabiconi. And he looked freakishly like Chace Crawford. For the finale of the S/S 10 Chanel Couture collection he's back - at least I'm pretty sure it's Baptiste again, isn't it?
Only this time he is looking like Zac Efron.

chanel01
chanel02

Now Chace and Zac may seem very similar, they are both pretty Hollywood boys with perfect eyebrows, but I know better than anyone when it comes to the Efron/Crawford battle you must pick a side and stick to it.
I used to be 'Team Crawford' along with my friend Dani from Between Every Line. When I switched to 'Team Efron' (it was a hard decision, but one that I stand by) she was very unhappy. It's like being pro-Jennifer on a Monday and pro-Angelina on a Tuesday. You just can't cross the line. You choose your favourite teen heartthrob and you damn well stick with them!
Clearly no-one gave Karl Lagerfeld this message, but I'll let him have them both, he is a genius after all.

So, are you Team Crawford or Team Efron?
P.S How much would you love to see Zac Efron wear that suit to a premiere? I think it would make my life!

images from daylife.com and justjared.buzznet.com
more Couture posts later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive