Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Cover is Worth a Thousand Words

ELLE collections is out, and annoyingly I thought it was out tomorrow so didn't buy it today (I like to get magazines the day they come out - I'm very OCD about magazines). By the look of the cover it will be another fab issue. I love the choice of image, front row at the Burberry show.

BNSLI0BP42_UKElleCollectionsSpringSummer2010_HQ_vogue28

It's just not fabulous because of all the stars (ahh Mary-Kate Olsen) but because they're all looking in completely different directions. It makes me laugh.
And the other cover I've been swooning over today is 10 magazines. Double his-and-hers with David and Victoria Beckham.

2qmlpir

I'm a massive life-long Victoria fan, but I'm actually more into David's cover. Which do you prefer?
Which cover do you like better?
Posh
Becks
pollcode.com free polls


images from thefashionspot.com and twitter.com/susiebubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive