Thursday, January 28, 2010

Close Enough

A few weeks ago I wrote about my love for a pair of skinny combat trousers from the Balmain S/S 2010 collection. I am mad about these pants. Sadly I do not have the budget for Balmain so I was hoping Topshop or Zara would do a good copy. And hooray for Topshop, who already have a very similar design in store.


They are missing the pocket detail, which is a shame, but I'm planning on trying them on tomorrow and if they're a good fit I'll just have to suck it up and live without pockets on my thighs. It's a hard life...
I like Balmain a lot, but up until now I've never really suffered from a case of "Balmainia"
like the rest of the female population. When it comes to these skinny combats, though, it's Balmainia all the way. And because I'm a loser I wanted to see these trousers in motion, so I tracked down this wicked runway video. It makes me hungry for fashion week.



WARNING: This video contains many gorgeous models, in hardly any makeup. Do NOT watch if you are having a bad day, it will only make things worse.

Have you, or are you, suffering from a case of Balmainia too?

image from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive