Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do You Remember This Face?

I used to be a fan of The Hills, watching it every week. It was my guilty pleasure. But long before Lauren left it lost its magic, and I no longer watch it. I don't like posting about The Hills any more but I found this story so disturbing I had too. It is the horrible ending to the show.
Because the tragic reality of The Hills is Heidi Montag. In season one she was beautiful and outgoing. She looked like this:


She is now on the cover of People magazine showing off her brand new face. Heidi is only 23, but looking at her People cover (HERE) you wouldn't know it. Eventually The Hills will be over and she can get back to real life (which Lauren Conrad has wisely done) but her face will never look the same again.
I can't believe such a naturally pretty girl would want to look like this.

Please tell me Heidi's plastic surgery disturbs you too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive