Saturday, January 16, 2010

Give a Jumpsuit a Home

Despite the jumpsuit being in fashion a few seasons now I have avoided it. If I lived in LA, sure, I'd get one. But I've always felt I'd look like an idiot wearing a jumpsuit around London.
It seems I'm not the only one staying away - there is a whole section of jumpsuits in the My-Wardrobe sale (most up to 75% off), which you can check out HERE.
The last person in the world I expected to make me give jumpsuits a second thought was Vanessa Hudgens. Just yesterday me and a friend were discussing (over cake) how dull her style is. It seems she got the message, because look what she wore later that day:

vanessa-hudgens-011510-9
vanessa-hudgens-011510-5

I'm going to be honest, at first I thought it was a maxi dress, and I did prefer it like that, but she still rocks that jumpsuit. Go Vanessa!

What do you think about jumpsuits?

images from celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive