Friday, January 8, 2010

Hair Stories

You know you have too much time on your hands when you're obsessed with Christina Aguilera's hair. First I wanted her to get rid of the extensions. She did, going for a bob instead, but I still wanted her to ditch the platinum blonde colour. She's now gone for a darker blonde, which I love, but she's gone long again. Are you keeping up?


In a dream world I would like her to stick with the darker blonde and the bob. My favourite hairstyle at the moment is the slightly messy bob, as worn by Ashley Olsen, Victoria Beckham and Jessica Alba. This style would look great on Christina, no?


I don't know where this obsession with her hair came from, but I don't think I'll be happy until it's perfect.
What do you think of the darker blonde look?

images from justjared.buzznet.com and thefashionspot.com

theOutnet.com - Designer Bags, Discount Prices. It's Chic-onomics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive