Friday, January 29, 2010

The Reinvention of Fergie Ferg

Isn't it amazing how much a peplum skirt can do for a girl? I normally ignore Fergie's style but she hit just the right note in this Michael Kors LBD.

fergie1

I would have preferred a shoe with a less pointy toe, but overall this is one of the best looks I've ever seen Fergie in. The Grammy Awards are coming up, and Fergie will be attending, so I hope she can keep this style improvement up. I always hate the red carpet at the Grammys, the dresses are always so disappointing and somehow even the most expensive dresses end up looking cheap, so fingers crossed Fergie will bring us something to swoon over.
I'd really like to see her in this RM by Roland Mouret dress or a bit of Vionnet, what do you think?

fergie2

Both dresses from Net-A-Porter.com

image from celebrity-paradise via thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive