Thursday, January 21, 2010

Put a Ring on it

At the moment I am completely obsessed with earrings and rings. Especially those that are big, colourful and make a statement. I went to see It's Complicated last night (it's good, go see it) and I just kept thinking how nice Meryl Streep's earrings were the whole time (simple gold hoops mostly, if you were wondering). I just can't get jewellery off my mind...
earrings
From top left: Mango's blue drop earrings from asos.com; Erickson Beamon's clip on pair from net-a-porter.com; Nicole Fendel's gold petal earrings from My-Wardrobe.com; Yves Saint Laurent's agate and purple amethyst pair from net-a-porter.com.

rings
From top left: Semi precious agate ring from asos.com; Yves Saint Laurent's arty ring from net-a-porter.com; Flower ring from topshop.com; Mawi's ivory pearl ring from My-Wardrobe.com.

I actually treated myself to the pink YSL ring last week, and I've barely taken it off since. It's now my favourite piece of jewellery. Do you have any pieces that are particularly special to you, whether they're sentimental nick nacks or designer buys?

Matches Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive