Friday, October 2, 2009

All Wrapped Up

This week it got cold, the kind of cold that needs a coat not just a jacket. Both Sienna Miller and Kate Hudson got their coats out this week. This sends me into a little bit of a panic because I still haven't bought my winter coat. This may not sound that shocking, because it is only the first week of October, but magazines constantly say all the good coats get bought in August by the over-prepared women. Is this true? Do any of you buy your coat in advance?


I don't even care much for coats. Jackets I love, I could have a whole wardrobe full of jackets if I gave into every temptation. But coats are boring, they're just practical, and bulky too. This year I'm thinking of going to Cos - hopefully they'll have something a little bit special.
I still love the coats from the Proenza Schouler F/W collection, bet again, so bulky! I think I should just move to LA.


Note: online retailer, Cocosa - which is full of juicy designer discounts, is currently offering £15 off for all new members. Check it out here: Cocosa - £15 off for new members

images from celebrity-gossip.net and style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive