Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blake Hearts Chanel

I always find myself wanting the handbags Blake Lively carries in Gossip Girl, she always gets the best pick of the bunch. And it seems her personal taste is just as good as Serena's. Because for the last month she has barely let go of her Chanel quilted bag - I love the colour, it makes a nice change from black. I think it looks best when worn with leather jackets.



I've been waiting ages for a Blake topic to come up so I could post this image from AnOther Magazine's Fall issue. She's modelling Ralph Lauren.


I wouldn't be shocked if she gets a modelling contract for a Ralph Lauren fragrance in the near future. She 'fits' the brand completely. Don't you think?

images from thefashionspot and justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive