Sunday, October 4, 2009

Autumn Leaves

While I hate the cold I have to admit there's something about Autumn that I do love. Curling up on the sofa with a blanket, Sex and the City boxset, and maybe a magazine too is complete bliss. And when the leaves turn golden and cover the pavements (which they're not far from doing now) I always feel happy.
Yesterday I was looking through editorials styled by Alex White, the Fashion Director at W magazine, who I am totally in awe of, and I found this great shoot from 2007 that is so beautifully autumnal.

W August 200702

W August 200705

WAugust2007_01

W August 200706

Title: "Into the Woods"
Publication: W August 2007
Photographed by: Mert & Marcus
Styled by: Alex White
Modeled by: Doutzen Kroes

It's great to see Doutzen looking more 'edgy'. I always associate her with L'oreal and 'pretty' editorials. I kind of forgot what a great model she is.

scans from thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive