Thursday, October 15, 2009

The November Issues

I only read i-D magazine every now and then, so it's taken me about a week to look at the three covers for their Fall issue. I love the Linder Sterling cover, so creative. It's definitely one of my favourite covers of the year.

i-D

There seem to be a quite a lot of fantastic covers this November, actually. I love the Frida Giannini/James Franco i-D cover (the third cover in the i-D trio features Shakira - kind of random), and Lily Cole on Dazed & Confused. W's November cover is the best they've had all year, you can't go wrong with Linda Evangelista, can you?

novcovers

And then there's the 'controversial' Vogue US cover. I have to say the photoshopping is bad, but what offends me most is the presence of Nicole Kidman, for some reason I just find her hugely annoying. I blame Nicole, not Anna!

I'd love to know what you think is the best Novemeber cover. And let me know what you think about the Vogue cover...

My favourite November cover is...
i-D, Linder Sterling
i-D, Frida and James
Dazed and Confused, Lily Cole
Vogue, Nicole, Marion, Pen and Kate
W, Linda Evangelista
pollcode.com free polls


all images from thefashionspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive