Thursday, October 29, 2009

Models on the Run

One of the most fun things that could happen in life is getting locked in a department store overnight. Imagine all the fun you could have playing with the clothes, testing all the new fragrances and trying on the shoes.

This appears to be the theme for Terry Richardson's A/W 09 shoot for Barney's. I've noticed stores have been doing more and more fashion shoots for instore magazines and lookbooks recently, but I've never seen a model lineup as good as this one. Anja Rubik, Catherine McNeil and Suvi Maria Koponen.

I guess they just liked the idea of playing around in Barney's all day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you had to be locked in a department store overnight, which one would you pick? I think I'd go for Selfridges.

images from thefashionspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive