Sunday, October 11, 2009

Would You Dare to Wear… Clogs

I’ve looked at the Chanel S/S 2010 collection on style.com three times, and even now if you asked me to describe it I would just say ‘clogs’. The clothes were completely overshadowed by the fact clogs (shoes that go hand-in-hand with Crocs when it comes to unattractiveness) were on a Paris runway.

clog

I must admit I didn’t fall in love with them at first sight, but I’m surprised that I wasn’t totally disgusted by them. When someone mentions clogs I insanely think ‘gross’ but they could possibly grow on me.

Mary-Kate was spotted wearing a pair of clogs a few weeks ago, which is another promising sign for the chunky-shoe. The Olsen’s are early adapters, they’re always wearing things that are a bit off but within months we’re all working the look. Whether this will happen with clogs too remains to be seen…

27wtb1u

Would you wear clogs?
Not in a million years!
Sure, if Mary-Kate says theyre cool then theyre cool.
Only if Karl personally invites me to wear them and star in the Chanel ads
  
pollcode.com free polls


images from style.com and thefashionspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive