Wednesday, October 14, 2009

On the Red Carpet With: Rose Byrne

This year I have fallen in love with Australian actress Rose Byrne's style. Best known for her roles in Damages (which I haven't seen) and movie Adam (which I want to see) she only really got my attention this year. The yellow Marc Jacobs dress she wore to the Met Gala this May is one of my favourite red carpet moments of the year, and I'm still loving the Christian Cota she wore to the Adam premiere.
She is definitely one to keep an eye on.

For the Emmy awards this year Rose wore her hair straight for a change and a romantic pink Valentino. She was rocking pink feathers last year in a Christian Cota Fall 2008 dress, and looking very Emmy Rossum, no?


Rose looked amazing in this white Clavin Klein Spring 2009 dress. I love how she takes the minimalistic Clavin look and mixes it with glamorous hair.


While Rose looks great in minimal designs she can also pull of cutesy prom styles. Like this fabulous floral Marc Jacobs Resort 2010 dress that she wore to the MTV Video awards this summer.


I adore Rose's long-sleeved silver dress. Worn with black pumps, minimal makeup and her perfectly blown-out hair she looks so chic.


My favourite ever Rose looks have to be this amazing lace Christian Cota dress - the shoulders are gorgeous - and the bright yellow Marc Jacobs Spring 2009 dress that she wore to this years Met Ball.

Do you have a style crush on Rose too? And who do you think has had a great red carpet record this year?

images from thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive