Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rainy Days in NYC

chan

I nearly didn't post this picture because I feel a little bit odd blogging about celebrity children, but it was just too damn cute I couldn't resist.

Michelle Williams and Matilda Ledger were snapped on the rainy streets of New York City this morning, and they both looked so sweet. I've been rolling my eyes at the oversized glasses trend for months now, but Michelle actually gets away with them. And I'm in love with her duffle coat. Matilda always looks adorable but I particularly love her yellow raincoat and pink Hunter boots - only kids get away with pairing yellow and pink.

It's really sad how desperate I am for Gap to put Michelle and Matilda and Katie and Suri in their holiday ad campaign this year. I say this every year and I know it's never going to happen but it's my Christmas wish.

If you're still looking for a winter coat channel Michelle's style with this Y-3 number, above, from Net-A-Porter. I love it.

Also, isn't Michelle looking great with longer hair? I love her with the pixie cut but I'm liking the change.

image from celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive