Friday, October 16, 2009

I am not a Plaid Shirt

Though I love plaid shirts (particularly a red Topshop one that is oh so warm) I don't think I can bring myself to wear one again. Last A/W it was plaid overkill, by everyone, me included. It's understandable because plaid shirts are nice, and they're cosy. But I couldn't be more bored of plaid if I tried.
This Autumn I have another long-sleeved shirt in mind, sadly I can't really find it anywhere. My ideal A/W 09 shirt is red, printed and silky. Exactly like the one Miranda Kerr was wearing this week.

I went shopping yesterday and my dream shirt was nowhere to be found. My-Wardrobe has an Elizabeth and James top that sort of fits the bill.

Do any of you clever people know if there's anything similar on the highstreet? Because the only shirts I can find are plaid. And I'm not going down that road again...

image from thefashionspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive