Monday, October 19, 2009

The Little Boxy Bag

Rachel Bilson watchers will have noticed that throughout the summer she was constantly carrying a little boxy green bag. The bag in question was Chloe's Hunter. Whether she was on a date of grabbing lunch her Chloe bag stayed by her side, and looked right in every situation.

rb1

Over the past couple of weeks I've started to notice lots of boxy bags in stores. The best highstreet option has to be the orange M&S bag, which looks like it costs a lot more than £30. I'm very tempted to buy one (I'm sure they're going to go fast) but I find it impossible to narrow the contents of my bag down to such a small size.
If I had the cash I don't think I'd be able to resist the blue velvet Chloe. I hope Rachel adds this one to her Chloe collection for the winter.


What do you think of the little boxy bags? Cute or much too small?

Also I would just like to say a big thank you to my 1001 (at the moment) followers and everyone else who keeps coming back.

image from rachel-b.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive