Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fashion and a Kind Soul

Recently I’ve become completely obsessed with ER (I know, I know, I’m like ten years late on this one), I literally cannot stop watching it though. What started out as an innocent crush on John Stamos and has now become a full on fascination with medicine. I’d love to be a doctor but I’m really no good at science, I never have been.

While I can’t save lives I can spread the word about Zoe & Morgan’s collection for Breakthrough Breast Cancer. I’m sure you know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and in honour of this the jewellery designers have teamed up with My-Wardrobe.com to produce two limited-edition necklaces and a T-shirt to raise money and awareness for the charity.

People are already starting their Christmas shopping, and I think the necklaces would make gorgeous gifts. The gold and silver necklaces both feature a pink sapphire and a cute mask charm. And 20% of every sale will be donated to Breakthrough Breast Cancer.

Just think, you’ll be shopping and gaining good karma at the same time. What more could you ask for? Apart from a hottie like John Stamos, that is…

The Zoe & Morgan collection can be viewed HERE

And thank you for all the get well soon wishes, I'm almost back to normal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive