Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Would You Rather Part Three

The "would you rather" game has become one of the most popular Coco's Tea Party posts, so I thought now would be a good time to play another round. All you have to do is decide whether you'd chose Bieber over Timberlake and a Midi over a Maxi, which is simple enough. However, when it's Mary Portas vs Kelly Cutrone things get a little more difficult, but the rule of the game remains - you can only chose one answer. So pick carefully...









For me it's is easily a PS1, and if I have to chose (because I adore both) I'll go Kelly Cutrone, then blogging from home, Jean Paul Gaultier, leopard print, Justin Timberlake, tennis with Andre and the Marc Jacobs maxi.

How do your answers look?

All clothing and accessories from net-a-porter.com
Catwalk images from style.com other images from google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive