Friday, July 30, 2010

Emily


ELLE UK have given Emily Blunt a well deserved September cover and I love it. You can't go wrong with a bit of black lace for the September issue, can you? And it's great to see a new face on the cover.
I'm a big fan of Emily, not just because of The Devil Wears Prada but also Sunshine Cleaning, which I enjoyed a lot more than I expected too. I still haven't got round to watching The Young Victoria but it's on my 'must rent' list as I think Emily is a fantastic actress. I laugh just reading this line of hers from TDWP:

"I'm on this new diet. Well, I don't eat anything and when I feel like I'm about to faint I eat a cube of cheese. I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight."

As an ELLE subscriber I got my copy today. The newstand edition is out on August 4th. 

What do you think of Emily's ELLE cover? A good choice for September?

image by Matthias Vriens-McGrath scan thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive