Friday, July 23, 2010

Lusting After Nicole's Jacket

For a few weeks now I have been on the lookout for a silver sequined jacket. I desperately want one but have two concerns; the first is I can't actually find one I like, and the other is that I'm worried I might look like a magician.
Last night Nicole Richie (along with Christina Aguilera, who knew they were friends?) hit up Voyeur in LA wearing a lovely sequined blazer. It's nice to see pictures of Nicole again - it feels like she's been hiding out recently.

42864, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - Thursday July 22 2010. Nicole Richie leads Christina Aguilera out of Voyeur nightclub in West Hollywood. Photograph:  Hellmuth Dominguez, PacificCoastNews.com

This is exactly what I'm looking for in a sequined jacket: fab shape, great sequins and not at all magician-y. It also looks amazing with the snakeskin clutch, no? Nicole is always spot on with her accessories. If anyone knows where I can find a similar jacket (preferably around the £100 mark) please let me know. I want one even more now Nicole's rocked the look!

Do you like Nicole's sequined jacket too?

image from PacificCoastNews via Picapp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive