Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Leighton's Off-Set Look

I'm the kind of Gossip Girl viewer who dips in and out of the show when I feel like it, but the pictures from the New York set are making me desperate for the new series to begin. While I'm not always a fan of Blair's style (it's too preppy for me at times) I love Leighton's off-duty look, which she has been showing off the the maximum this week.
On Monday she left her trailer in a look Blair would no-doubt hate: skinny utility trousers (I think they're Houlihan's, right?) a lightweight beige shirt and a guitar sloped over her shoulder. She's great inspiration for anyone wishing to give summer's utility trend a whirl.

42959, NEW YORK, NEW YORK - Monday July 26, 2010. Leighton Meester on the set of Gossip Girl in NYC, leaving her trailer with her black handbag and guitar case. Photograph: PacificCoastNews.com

And yesterday Leighton was snapped in another great outfit as she left the set. While I'm not sure the guitar case really goes with her Celine handbag it's refreshing to see that's she's carrying her own stuff. No Mariah behaviour for her. The Miu Miu heels are totally delicious too, no?

EXCL...Actress Leighton Meester head off the set of Gossip Girl ,and hits the street with a guitar to make a gig in New York City on July 27, 2010.  Fame Pictures, Inc

What do you think of Leighton's off-set outfits? And which is your favourite?

images from famepictures and PacificCoastNews via Picapp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive