Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stars Have a Lot of Love for Lim

Today I was talking with a friend about how great it would be to own the entire contents of Net-A-Porter.com - it would be better than winning the lottery. At the moment I'm loving all the new pieces from 3.1 Phillip Lim that they have in stock. Many of which you will recognise as they've been snapped on famous faces. Despite the fact sequins are everywhere at the moment (and are starting to make me feel a little queasy) I love the gold sequined top Lisa Love owns.




The polka-dot bra is really sweet and I adore the grey jumper with embellished shoulders. Wouldn't we all love a little Phillip Lim under the tree this Christmas?

Favourite pieces?

all clothes from net-a-porter.com, images from the fashionspot.com
Net-a-porter UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive