Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rihanna's Dior Hair

Obviously when it comes to airports nobody styles themselves up as much as Victoria Beckham. But she may have some trouble defending her queen of airport style crown in 2010.
Rihanna was snapped catching a flight today with an amazing hairstyle. Her kirby grips make such a fabulous statement, it reminds me of the hair at the Christian Dior A/W 09 show.
It feels like a bit of an insult to say someone is so A/W 09 - like they're really behind - even though it actually is A/W 09.


I think this hairstyle would be great for Christmas parties. I'm so bad at doing hair though, I'm sure I'd mess it up. Seeing the look first at Dior you think it would need really dramtic makeup, but Rihanna's minimal look works just as well with the style.
Will you be giving the look a go? Anyone already tried it? Any tips?

images from justjared.buzznet.com and style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive