Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kate Hudson Hates Bloggers - But I Love Kate Hudson

US Harper's Bazaar used to be my favourite magazine, but I've bought barely any of their 2009 issues. Luckily Kate Hudson is on the January 2010 cover - and as you know I love Kate Hudson so will not be missing this issue. In her December interview with ELLE magazine she said she hated bloggers and it made me so sad, because I would never be mean about Kate. Ever.
Yesterday my friend Dani actually said to me 'your love for Kate Hudson is weird' but I can't see why anyone could dislike her. She's just so... cool.

kh2

This shot from her Harper's shoot (with Peter Lindbergh) is my new favourite Kate photo. Can you imagine Jennifer Aniston or Madonna ever making this face in front of a camera?

kh1

I also love this picture of her in Burberry - so beautiful. I'd love to see her in one of their S/S 10 dresses for the London premiere of Nine tomorrow.

And if, like me, you weren't awake in time to watch her on GMTV this morning, you can watch her interview HERE. Love her, she's so chatty and open. What do you think of the shoot?

images from justjared.buzznet.com and thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive