Monday, December 7, 2009

The Women of 2009

We're almost at the end of 2009, and there have been some great fashion moments. Because I'm feeling festive I'm complied a list of the women (and three-year-olds) that made the most impact this year, and found the perfect Christmas gift for each of them. I think Suri Cruise definitely deserves a Louboutin Barbie, I just hope Tom ordered one before they all sold out...


Is Suri Cruise too young for heels? Maybe so, but I don't think anyone's going to take them away from her. There has to be a future in fashion for Suri, she has great taste for a three-year-old.


Before The September Issue we knew little about Vogue Creative Director Grace Coddington. Now everyone's a Grace Groupie. I could watch her September Issue scenes everyday, she's so funny and a creative genius.


Michelle Obama had a busy year - there was the Vogue cover, the toned arms that rival Jennifer Aniston's and the mission of making cardigans cool again. And, of course, there were the first lady duties too.


At the start of the year I didn't really like Gaga, I thought she was a bit vulgar. But as she's become more high fashion (those McQueen shoes...) I have started to fall for the Gaga charm. These fish-bone heels would look hot on her.



Every season in fashion there is the model of the moment. For the S/S 2010 shows it was Abbey Lee Kershaw. There are sure to be many covers and ad campaigns for Abbey in 2010. I want her hair - major hair crush!

Who do you think was the woman of 2009?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive