Thursday, December 17, 2009

Looking on the Bright Side

Recently I've been reading a lot of trash. I have the December issue of US Vogue sitting on my coffee table just waiting to be read, but at the moment I have the patience of a fly (I guess because it's the end of the year?) and only feel like reading gossip magazines. So I know a lot about Tiger Woods at the moment, who is in every gossip mag.

The one thing I've learnt from his affairs is that his wife, Elin Nordegren, looks amazing in aviators. I know this is possibly the most unimportant fact in the whole Tiger Woods affair story, but everyday when I open up the paper and see another picture of Elin she's always looking fabulous in her shades.

el1

Above are my two favourite Elin pairs. The top pair are by Chanel, and I seem to remember (after studying this image in the Metro last week) that the bottom pair are by Ray Ban, although I'm not 100%.
There's a great pair of Elin-style aviators by Michael Kors currently at Net-A-Porter for £89. I also think Jennifer Aniston would look good in them.


Whatever happens with her marriage at least Elin could build a great career in eyewear modelling. I'm already tempted to buy some aviators now, and they really don't suit me. We know she likes Chanel and we know Karl likes blondes, so who knows what might happen....

Has anyone else noticed her great taste in shades?

images from celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive