Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dressing Harper's Style

Last night Harper's Bazaar threw a party for Victoria Beckham, who was their December cover-star. I love the fact that Victoria attended the party with the same hairstyle Harper's gave her for the shoot. She's just missing the leather headband, but it's pretty much the same.



She decided against wearing a bra and pair of high-waisted briefs, in the style of her shoot, to the dinner though. Instead going for a black zip-detail dress from her S/S 2010 collection.


I actually like Victoria's designs. This freaks me out, because I'm so against celebrities becoming 'designers'. But whenever I see her in her own collection I always think she looks great. Oddly though, when other celebrities wear Victoria Beckham designs they never look as good as she does.
Is anyone else a fan of her collections?

images from thefashionspot.com, celebrity-gossip.net and style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive