Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Paper Bag Waist Skirt

Yesterday I went sales shopping with some friends. I did Harvey Nichols and Selfridges, but I have to admit, I am the worst sales shopper ever. I love a bargain but I always get distracted by the new season clothes. And also, it's rather depressing how the sale items are always just packed into a tiny rail - presentation is vital, and sale rails never look inviting.
But I did manage to get an adorable black button-down paper bag waist skirt from the Whistles sale (for a fab £35). I'm kind of obsessed with paper bag waisted skirts at the moment because of the fabulous brown one in the Fendi S/S 2010 collection. My skirt is slightly less 'baggy' around the waist than the Fendi one, which is a shame, but it's still very sweet.


I have an odd relationship with Fendi, because it is probably the only big name label that I pay such little attention too. I'll check out the Chanel and Vuitton collections as soon as possible but I tend to let Fendi pass by.
I actually have no idea why I do this, because season after season I love the Fendi collections. Maybe my new years resolution should be to show Fendi some more love? Because, the S/S 2010 collection is stunning. And I love love love the shoes.




Anyone else find any good sale items so far?

images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive