Friday, December 18, 2009

SJP I Forgive You

It feels wrong to end the year disliking Sarah Jessica Parker - it would be like me not loving the Olsens any more (style.com says that the Olsens are very important people). My Christmas wish is that the second SATC film isn't as bad as I think it will be, but even if it is a disaster at least SJP's got her fashion mojo back.
Yesterday she wore a look from the S/S 2010 Chanel collection. I don't know if this is something I would wear myself but I love it on SJP. The skirt is adorable.


She was later seen wearing the patterned tights from the collection. I don't think these looked quite as good on her as the dress did. Perhaps it's the shoes? I think these tights need clogs - odd as that is.


What do you think of SJP in Chanel?

images from celebrity-gossip.net and style.com
theOutnet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive