Friday, December 4, 2009

Toy Story

I'm not feeling so good today, so it's just a quick post. The Christian Louboutin Barbie officially goes on sale at Net-A-Porter tomorrow. I must admit, I did actually sign up to the wish list for this Barbie - kind of lame, I know. But at £100 I most definitely will not be buying one. I used to buy Barbie dolls with my pocket money as a kid (loved dressing them up) and they were like £5.
I do think it's a really cool idea though, but I'd rather save the £100 to spend on some actual Louboutin shoes.



According to Net-A-Poter, Louboutin has customised 3 dolls, inspired by Nefertiti and Marilyn Monroe. The doll above is the 'jewellery thief' and is available tomorrow, along with an exclusive calendar. You can watch the accompanying video HERE.
What do you think of the Louboutin Barbie? Kind of cool or has fashion gone insane?

I imagine Suri Cruise will be getting one for Christmas....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive